Back to How-To
Present an Online Workshop
Using Zoom12 Articles / Instructions
What is Zoom?
Recording your session, check with for your event organizer first!
The Waiting Room
Sharing video and sound
Muting participants upon entry
Recordings of previous Training sessions
Tips & Tricks for Zoom
Look your best on a webcam
- What is Zoom?
Useful tools for presenters8 Articles / Instructions
Making your workshop interactive & fun13 Articles / Instructions
Advanced video techniques4 Articles / Instructions
About 2 weeks before your presentation3 Articles / Instructions
Topic 5, Article / Instruction 3
Uploading files for participants
Organizers and presenters can upload files for participants to download from their event site schedule page. Common files that presenters upload include resources, worksheets, and their slide deck. It is recommended that presenters upload their own resources but the instructions about how organizers can upload files for presenters is located at the bottom of the page.
- Log into your presenter site. A link will be sent you about 1-2 weeks before your event.
- From left sidebar, click the Workshops link.
- Scroll to the session that you want to upload a file for and under the title Files to be shared with Attendees click the Add File button.
- Enter a description, choose the file, select before or after the workshop and click Add File.
How presenters can upload files
Event Organizers Uploading Presenters' Files
- Log into easyreg.ca.
- From the left sidebar click Program
- Click Workshops/keynotes
- Click edit for the specific workshop
- Select the Files tab
- Type a description and select the file to upload
- Click Add File.