There are two ways that attendees can cancel their registration:
#1 – Link on the event website
If you are allowing attendees to cancel their own registration then they can simply click on the ‘Manage Registration’ link in the menu and select the option “CANCEL registration”.
They enter their registration code, review their information as well as the cancellation policy and click the ‘Cancel’ button.
#2 – Contacting you and ask for cancellation
- Log into the administration site at https://admin.easyreg.ca
- Click Registrations in the menu on the left.
- Find the registration by browsing by the first letter of the last name or by searching for their last name, first name, email address or registration code.
- After each name you will find a cancel button. Click the button.
- An overview of the account is shown so that you are aware of any financial transactions.
- If a credit card payment was processed by easyREG you will be given the opportunity to issue a refund. It is up to you if you refund and how much.
- Enter the reason for the cancellation.